Monday, December 31, 2018

its2019

2018: I was so obsessed to shift my quadrant
2018: I treated aunty n uncle with stroke almost a year
2018: I hitted my goals of financial
2018: I successfully at the top of mahameru
2018: I moved into my own house even its rental but i got freedom
2018: I witnessed of my bff/ partner build their own mosque(#syilalkhudri)
2018: I being RA of aquatic as it was my wishlist few years back
2018: I kept in my mind, I have to empty my stomach to invest in my dreams.
2018: I cried, some were tears of joys, many were tears of pain

happy new year.

i celebrated new year with taking bath in midnight with a lot of hacking up on my head and back. i think i need to dig the history of santubung and wan kembang especially.

then, i told myself,

i don't necessarily need what other's have.

insya allah, allah will take care of me~

not all we want allah let we have.

may this year bring me more happiness even it may cause some peoples keep talking about me😄

same goes to u, who ever come into my heart, give me happiness, warming up my feeling, shocking my nerves, let me talk about future dreams. i really appreciated it.

#keranacintataksemestinyamemiliki😘


No comments:

Post a Comment